lördag 19 september 2009

...and it's feeding on my fears...

And here I am again, trying to sort my thoughts and feelings out, but they all seem to blur into some undefinable mass of anxiety and worries. My tongue is tongue-tied which doesn't really matter because I don't even know how or where to begin. There are so many things I want to make clear, thoughts to express and actions I need to take. However, I'm slowly turning into an ostrich, hiding my head in the sand and ignoring the things I need to make clear, the thoughts I want to express and the actions I should take. Isn't it easier that way? Well, at least for the moment, but eventually I DO have to face the fact. I will not make any progress in any aspects of life if I let the ostrich in me continue feeding on my fears. So when will I have the guts to face them?

Inga kommentarer: